Trust Us to Tell Your Story and Boost Your Marketing and PR Results
Organizations hire Beth for marketing, PR, and video production for everything from fundraising campaigns to social media.
Benefit from 35 Years of Experience
When you call Hammock Communications, you reach Beth Hammock, founder and CEO. She develops and executes winning brand strategies and content that connects with your customers. Trust her. She’s been doing this for 35 years.
Expect more and better leads, prospects who know your name, and most importantly, more money for your mission.
Improve Your ROI with a Marketing and PR Inspection
We look under the hood to see what needs fixing
- Website: Do prospective customers find what they are looking for easily? Do they find you at all?
- Advertising: Maximize your return on investment!
- Branding: Logo, pictures and stories need to be consistent with your brand – who you are.
- Online directories: Be found online with directory listings.
- Community involvement: Strong businesses give back and serve their communities.
Get an Inspection for Half Price
Prices range from $250 for small businesses to $1,000 for businesses with 50 to 100 employees. Larger businesses receive custom quotes.
Yes! We want a Marketing & PR Inspection.
Business Video Gets Results
We’re excited about the increasing use and success of business video. This may be a great addition to your mix if your marketing results are stalled. For example, you have a robust email marketing process but open rates are low; your Google ads don’t convert; and you worry about your customers’ loyalty. Your stress is compounded by
- limited budget and resources
- lack of time to personally tell your story to every customer and prospect
- a small marketing team made up of generalists (or maybe you are the CEO AND the chief marketing officer)
- your sales team seems to spend too much time on marketing
- the number of competitors grows every day and you feel like your message is lost in the crowd.
There is a solution! Add business video by Hammock Communications to your mix and see remarkable results. We create stories that convert, get emails opened, and strengthen relationships with customers. Check out some of Beth’s productions below.
Get Ready to See the Difference!
Beth uses shooting and editing techniques that make a big difference in the way viewers experience your videos – you will see sequences, more people, and more closeups in our videos. Hammock Communications’ videographers use state-of-the-art equipment and our editors are pros at motion graphics and design.
Beth has decades of experience setting up video stories. After reporting and producing at four TV stations, she went into media relations. She flourished in media relations because she set up reporters’ stories when they covered her organization. She does the same thing for Hammock Communications customers – arranging interviews and locations and simplifying setup. She also continues to pitch stories, manage crisis communications, and serve as a spokesperson.
You may have gathered Beth likes to have fun! Entertaining videos hold audiences and we find fun, memorable ways to tell your story. Friends in Edwardsville, greater St. Louis, and beyond, look out for a fresh, fun look at your business through video marketing.
See more samples of our work in our portfolio.
Results of Beth’s Video Production
Take a look at some of the results of Beth Hammock’s video production:
- Cottey College saw a 100% increase in conversions after Beth led a redesign of the college’ website that included 13 videos. This meant twice as many leads for student recruiters.
- The University of Montana Foundation exceeded a campaign goal of $400 million by 13%. Beth produced a campaign video and donor recognition videos while VP of strategic communications and marketing at the foundation. The donor recognition videos led the donors to give more. One gave $5 million more!
Marketing, Brand Strategy, and PR Advice and Much More
The book New Sales. Simplified by Mike Weinberg inspired me to strengthen Hammock Communications’ brand messaging. “Practice what you preach, Hammock,” I told myself. I outlined our unique qualities in a news release I sent to media and the Edwardsville/Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerce, of which I am a proud new member. Here it is.…Keep reading
Stay abreast of the latest marketing and PR trends by subscribing to Beth’s Blog. You will receive tips on how to implement the trends via email.
Hammock Communications, based in Edwardsville, IL, provides marketing and PR consulting and services for universities, nonprofits and businesses across the Midwest. We give organizations the power to set their sights higher.
Get in Touch
86 Rottingham Ct.