St. Louis Marketing and PR Leadership to Power Your Revenue Growth
Hello. I’m Beth Hammock, a St. Louis marketing and PR leader with unique expertise. I drive revenue using digital marketing, public relations, and branding. My background includes producing TV news, serving as a strategic communications and marketing executive, and leading the rebranding of a university. Now, I serve as a fractional CMO, speaker, and video producer.
Innovative | Creative | Trusted
Take a Deep Dive into Your Marketing and Communications Spending
- Do you want your St. Louis marketing to produce more and better leads?
- Is your ROI on digital marketing disappointing?
- Would you like to know more about everything digital to better lead your team?
- Are you sure your brand strategy positions you for success?
- Do you worry about the next crisis and how it will affect your reputation?
Learn the Facts About St. Louis Digital Marketing
of a buyer’s sales journey ends before he talks with a salesperson. Source: Forbes.com
of consumers’ sales journeys are online. Source: Forrester.com
higher click-through rates for emails with videos embedded. Source: Hubspot
of online interactions begin with a search engine. Source: Lauro.media
Beth Hammock’s St. Louis marketing consultations are much more than sales calls. Here is what will happen:
- You walk Beth through your customer journey.
- You complete a questionnaire about your digital strategy, tactics, and ROI.
- Beth shows you how other businesses are benefiting from robust digital strategies.
- Beth updates you on the latest trends including video marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization.
- You work with Beth to create a plan for improving your digital results in 90 days.
Call 618-772-4393 to arrange your first St. Louis marketing meeting with Beth or fill out the form below.
5 Reasons to Add a Fractional CMO to Your Team
- Benefit from executive-level marketing and communications team leadership
- Know the top growth strategies for your business
- Improve your ROI with a stronger digital strategy
- Understand your customers and their brand loyalty
- Develop a long-range plan for adapting to a digital-first economy
More than half of online purchases are made from a mobile device. Make sure your site works as well on mobile as it does on a desktop.
As your fractional CMO, Beth Hammock will ensure you’re taking full advantage of digital marketing. See a list of the leadership positions Beth has held throughout her career.
This is a feature block that you can use to highlight features.
Check out these posts and more for digital marketing trends and strategy.
Video marketing is one of the most important marketing tactics of 2021. Beth Hammock, founder and CEO, is passionate about video storytelling andContinue reading “Video Marketing: 4 Advantages of Adopting an Aggressive Plan”
Give your recruitment marketing extra attention as the economy picks up steam because you have competition. Big time. One of my friends hasContinue reading “Compete in Today’s Hot Job Market with Smart Recruitment Marketing”
How to Make it Worth Your Time If you’re on the fence about investing your time in blogging, these reasons why to blogContinue reading “3 Best Reasons Why to Blog in 2021”
No matter what your age, if you run a business you need to know basic digital marketing strategy. This includes you, boomers! It’sContinue reading ““P-P-C . . . Easy as 1-2-3,” Learn Digital Marketing Strategy to the Oldies”
Hammock Marketing + Communications
86 Rottingham Ct.
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Mission: Hammock Marketing + Communications contributes to business growth with exceptional fractional CMO and creative services.
Vision: With our talent, experiences, and energy directed efficiently and effectively, we contribute to the well-being of people around the world.