Marketing Leadership at a Fraction of the Cost of a Full-Time Hire
Executives and entrepreneurs who see the benefits of an in-house chief marketing officer take a big step in that direction when they hire a fractional CMO – a leader working part-time to lead your marketing.
Trust Your In-House Chief Marketing Officer to Get Great Results
Digital Marketing Leadership Pays Off
The demands of digital marketing take time and expertise. Stop worrying about it. In a fractional CMO arrangement, Beth Hammock taps her 22 years of marketing and PR departments to get the results you want.
As your fractional CMO, she will
- Create marketing and PR plans
- Develop and adjust budgets
- Manage staff and agencies
- Evaluate results daily and update tactics as necessary
- Approve and edit creative work (writing, design, video)
- Prepare and deliver reports
- Participate in your executive team meetings
Do You Have a Marketing Team in Place?
If you have an entry-level or mid-level marketing staff, you will benefit from hiring a fractional CMO. Beth Hammock steps in to lead your marketing team just as any other new executive begins leading a department. She assesses the skills of staff, helps them improve where necessary, and builds strong working relationships with them.
What If I Don’t Have a Marketing Team?
Beth has a virtual team of partners who help her deliver digital products. Here is an example: When you need a new website, Beth plans strategy and provides creative direction and website designers and developers build them.
Beth is your liaison to her partners so you don’t have to worry about working with multiple marketers .
What Sets Beth Hammock Apart?
Beth began her career in the fast-paced world of TV news. As a producer for 13 years, she was both marketer and content creator. Today, Beth combines creativity, storytelling, and strategic thinking to exceed your expectations. Her accomplishments include
- Revenue increased 150% in the four years Beth was vice president of strategic communications and marketing at the University of Montana Foundation.
- The University of Missouri, Columbia, raised $700 million in the five years Beth directed development marketing and communications.
- Developed the brand strategy for Soul Seat, a brand thriving 12 years later.
- Membership increased 25% at Powell Gardens after implementing Google ads
- New student leads doubled at Cottey College after new website launched
- The New York Times ran a story featuring Cottey College
Beth’s background in video production gives her an advantage in guiding video marketing, one of the hottest tactics today. Whether creating content or asking for customer submissions, she is always looking for ways to use video.
While at Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois, Beth gathered video testimonials, including one from across Mackenzie Hancsicsak, below.
Tap into the creativity that brought Mackenzie to Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois by engaging Beth Hammock as your fractional CMO.
Hammock Marketing + Communications
86 Rottingham Ct.
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Mission: Hammock Marketing + Communications contributes to business growth with exceptional fractional CMO and creative services.
Vision: With our talent, experiences, and energy directed efficiently and effectively, we contribute to the well-being of people around the world.